2. 於 MAMASMART 活動消費，每＄1 可換取 1 分。
( 所有積分換領每次上限為200分 )
4）如果不肯定物件是否會被接納，請於活動前把物件的照片電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 核實；
5）如有體積大於 50 x 50 x 50 cm 的全新物件想遞交，也請預先把照片電郵給我們；
如有任何問題，歡迎電郵至 email@example.com .
Are you an irrational consumer?
Are you constantly receiving gifts that you do not need?
Are you outgrowing the novelty of objects too soon?
Should you wish to give an old belonging a better owner after impulse buying, or simply be responsible for your unwanted items, come join us at [ MAMASWAP ] - a gathering for people who cherish things.
“One man's trash is another man's treasure.”
The first [ mamaswap ] started in 2015 at the MAMASMART event. Second hand objects are collected from the public, sorted and displayed at [ mamaswap ] for anyone to exchange with points, so that unwanted objects can once again fall into the hands of right people. No cash involved is involved in this process.
[ mamaswap ] - How to collect Points?
1. Submit your second hand item(s) to us at the next [ mamaswap ] event and you will receive points which you can use to swap with any other items already on display.
2. Every expenditure of $1 at the MAMASMART will receive 1 point.
Items accepted for swapping (in mint and functioning condition, at least 80% new) :
Professional Instruments such as cameras, music instruments
(We do not collect any items that do not belong to the above categories, including adults/ children's garments, handbags, food, oversized items; cosmetics or skincare products must be 100% new and sealed.)
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a second hand item, it implies full understanding and agreement that:
1. The organizer reserves the right to reject any application that do not fulfil the submission requirements;
2. The organizer has the sole discretion in determining the value of all approved items;
3. There is a chance of not being able to swap submitted item for anything at the event, but the vouchers given are valid for 1 year and can be used at later [ mamaswap ] events;
4. The organizer has the final decision regarding all aspects of the event.
Any queries, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.