Frills or No Frills pop-up store 內可找到各式各樣的二手服飾 － 女生的上衣、男生的西裝、鞋子、項鍊、絲巾等等...每一件都由獨具慧眼的團隊精心挑選，並確保衣物沒有破損，歡迎大家來尋找心頭好！
如果家中有情況非常良好但不再合用的衣物，亦鼓勵大家帶來給我們 － 被挑選的衣服，每100克將得到＄5回贈^。
Frills or No Frills 旨在建立一個流動的二手時裝市場，並充分每件衣物的用途。所有收益扣除成本開支後，將撥捐「晴空計劃」，並資助中國山區學生入讀大學。
*逢星期六下午1-6pm將會有mini cafe 開放！
4. 遞交者須自行處理沒被挑選/ 落選的物品。
如對此計劃有任何疑問，歡迎於遞交物品前先把照片電郵至 email@example.com 讓主辦單位核實，謝謝。
乘搭港鐵到火炭站，從D出口沿著坳背灣街（往桂地街方向）直走約8分鐘，過了穗禾路後，FRILLS OR NO FRILLS 將會在你的右手邊。
3427 9962 （曾小姐）
Every piece of garment here at ‘Frills or No Frills’ is hand-selected by our team with eyes for unique fashion. They have all been carefully scanned for damages, and are ensured in wearable condition. Our collection ranges from clothes to footwear and accessories, from women's to kids' fashion - all hidden gems waiting to be discovered!
The public is also encouraged to bring us their pre-owned garments - we collect any garment/ fashion related accessories that are still in very good/ mint condition. Selected piece(s) of item will be rebated for $5 per 100g^.
The mission of ‘Frills or No Frills’ is to create fluidity in the pre-owned fashion market and maximise the use of each piece of clothing made. The entire amount of proceeds, after subtracting all the necessary expenses, will be donated to ‘Sky Project’ - a subsidy for college fees to low-income children in China.
*There will be mini-cafe on every Saturday from 1-6pm!
*Terms and Conditions for pre-owned garments collection:
1. We DO NOT collect the following items:
- items that are visibly old and unwearable
- items that are damaged or stained
- underwear/ lingerie
- socks/ stockings unless 100% new and sealed
- oversized items
2. All garments must be sent to the Fotan pop-up store after 9th January for selection process by a staff on duty; only selected items will be weighed and given cash rebate of $5 per 100g, with a maximum of $50 per item.
3. Please make sure all items are cleaned before submission.
4. Unselected items must be taken away.
5. Extra-valued items, such as evening dresses, can be placed as consignment with a commission fee of 50% off sales price.
6. By submitting a second hand item, it implies full understanding and agreement that:
(i) The organiser reserves the right to reject any application that do not fulfil the submission requirements;
(ii) The organiser has the sole discretion in determining the final value of all selected items;
(iii) No selected and paid item will be returned;
(iv) The organiser has the final decision regarding all aspects of the event.
Should you have any queries regarding an item you wanted to submit, please feel free to send us images and details to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval before you bring over on site. Thank you.
Shop 3A, G/F, 34-36 Au Pui Wan Street, Fotan, N.T.
Take the MTR to Fotan Station. From Exit D, walk along Au Pui Wan Street towards Kwei Tei Street, and 'Frills or No Frills' will be on your right after you past Sui Wo Road (about 8-minute walk from station).
We accept cash only.
(No refunds will be given; no fitting on site.)
email@example.com (Ms Ho)
3427 9962 (Ms Tsang)